Please note, this is a pump head and motor only. You will need a driver to operate it. Please see the Manual for complete specifications and driver recommendations. Our MSC3036 driver is well suited for use with this pump.
Peristaltic pumps drive fluid through a tube by squeezing it between moving rollers and a stationary shell. The only part in contact with the fluid is the inside of the tubing, making them ideal for sanitary applications and corrosive chemical handling. They transfer a fixed volume per revolution, allowing them to pump gases as well as liquids and self-prime. This unit is equipped with a stepper motor, allowing precise flow rate and volume control.
- 88 mL/minute maximum flow rate at 200RPM with 4mm ID working tube.
- Intermittent duty at up to 400 RPM with 12V supply. Shortened life or damage may occur if allowed to overheat.
- Compatible with any 1mm wall soft tubing up to 4mm ID (Norprene, Viton, EPDM, vinyl, etc.)
- 2 feet of 4mm ID silicone tubing included, plus one assembled tubeset with barbed inlet/outlet fittings
- Silicone tube life expectancy approximately 150 hours at 200 RPM
- 1.8 degree/step bipolar stepper
- 1.0A RMS per phase
- 2.7 ohm, 4.3 mH per phase
- 0.14 Nm torque
- Phase A wires: red, blue; Phase B wires: black, green