Peristaltic pumps drive fluid through a tube by squeezing it between moving rollers and a stationary shell. The only part in contact with the fluid is the inside of the tubing, making them ideal for sanitary applications and corrosive chemical handling. They transfer a fixed volume per revolution, allowing them to pump gases as well as liquids and self-prime. This model is equipped with a brushed DC motor for simple control, albeit less precise than our stepper-driven models. It also delivers higher peak torque, allowing use with stiffer tubing materials such as Norprene.
Additional information can be found in the Manual.
- >2200 mL/minute maximum flow rate at 300 RPM
- Typically 7.5 mL per revolution with 3/8” ID tube
- Up to 25PSI working pressure
- Included silicone tubesets: 3/32” wall, 1/4” ID (#24), 5/16” ID (#35), 3/8” ID (#36)
- Compatible with any 3/32″ wall soft tubing up to 5/16″ ID (Norprene, Viton, EPDM, vinyl, latex, etc.)
- Silicone tubing life expectancy approximately 100 hours at 300 RPM
- 24V brushed DC motor with planetary gearbox
- 300 RPM nominal speed at 24V
- 2A maximum current (48W maximum input power)